Lenovo ThinkPad T480 Core i5 8GB 256GB SSD
- 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core
- 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256 GB SSD
- 14″ 1366 x 768 Anti-Glare Display
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC Card Reader
- USB Type-A | Thunderbolt 3 | HDMI
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- 720p Webcam
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
The 14″ ThinkPad T480 Notebook from Lenovo is designed with the performance, security, and portability for business users. To keep up with your day-to-day tasks, it features a 24 Wh built-in battery and a 24 Wh removable battery. With this combination, you can swap out a battery when power is running low without having to turn off the system. Specs-wise, it’s powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and 256 GB SSD. Should you need more space, you can install an additional drive as well as attach external storage solutions using its multiple USB ports.
Its 14″ display, driven by integrated Intel UHD graphics, features a 1366 x 768 resolution for crisp and clear HD playback. It also has HDMI and Thunderbolt 3 outputs that you can use to connect external displays for larger viewing and enhanced multitasking. Other integrated features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, a 720p webcam, a microphone, speakers, a fingerprint reader, and an audio in/out jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro.
- Power Bridge Technology
- The ThinkPad T480 features Power Bridge technology, which utilizes a 23 Wh built-in battery in combination with a 23 Wh external battery. This allows you to swap out a battery and replace it with a fully charged one without having to turn your machine off.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- The ThinkPad T480 is equipped with a webcam, a fingerprint reader, and TPM security. With Windows Hello, you can easily log into your system with just a glance or a tap of your finger, even if you forgot your password. Meanwhile, the Kensington lock slot and TPM security keeps your device and data protected.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
There are no reviews yet.